Post Top Ad

A Change of Pace

Hey Friends,
It is Scary, here. A few sort weeks ago I found out I was moving to the town and complex of my dreams. I was ecstatic but at the same time I was completely overwhelmed with what needed to be done! We were able to get in at a great price and the timing worked out perfectly to finishing moving before our little guy get here in one short month.
Ryder's Prince Charming Suit for the Top Stitchers Cinderella challenge.
I know that I promised during the Pattern Revolution Top Stitchers Cinderella challenge that I would have the tutorial on how to turn the 5 and 10 coat pattern into your own shawl collar and I am very much still planning on doing it but it will just have to wait.
This picture is from a couple weeks ago it is the Patterns for Pirates Maternity Layer Me Up Tunic I should have graded out two sizes at the hips but I totally spaced it.
I am only spending a few minutes every day helping Ryder with his pre-school before I log off for the day. Today, I hit the 35 week mark for this little dude and it is a VERY little bit stressful to think that we need to be moved and I need to be ready for him to come in 4 short weeks (I have C-sections so he will find out his birthday this Wednesday).  All this while trying to be a good mommy to the two kids I already have. Oh, I don't know if I mentioned but Slim Jim is still on crutches from breaking on his foot in January so all the moving boxes right now are being moved by big ole' round me. To be honest I am completely at my maximum at time and energy to do more than just the essentials.
 With all that is going on with my family and Al's family (I will let her tell you more about that by herself) we have reached our limit. As much as we believe in Sew-a-bration of Womanhood we are going to have to postpone it till May of next year. Neither one of us could give it the time or attention it deserves. We did it after much deliberation and after we had already started making plans to make it the BEST Sew-a-bration. Don't worry though we will keep our notes and be even more prepared for next year.
Ty and Boston in their Manhattan top from See Kate Sew. They playing dress up so it was very fun to make these matching tops for them. 

After spending a good chunk of the day packing and cleaning I am exhausted. I hope that I will get a chance to visit with you one last time before the little guy comes, but one way or another know that I love you and I am so grateful to count so many of you as dear friends.

3 comments:

  1. Moving when you are that pregnant is no fun. I would come help if I could. I was lucky enough to have lots of family to help us move when I was 8.5 months pregnant with my second. It is hard to move some of those boxes on your own.
    Good luck with the move, hope things go smoothly so you can enjoy that new little dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move! You look great and I know everything will come together for you guys. It's exciting to think you're moving to a house/neighborhood you love. Sorry you're having to do so much yourself, but just think about how great it'll be to be settled in with your family of five :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving when pregnant is hard enough.... but moving by yourself? That's got to be rough! I wish I lived nearby and could lend a hand! ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad