Post Top Ad

Real Deal Jeans by Winter Wear Designs

Today we are part of the Women's Bundle Up Tour. The Real Deal Jeans by Winter Wear Designs are the first pattern we have to show you and we have a couple more looks coming to you tomorrow. We have stated our love of all things Bundle Up in the past and these 11 patterns are perfect for women of all shapes and sizes (most of them go to at least XXL). The variety of patterns and styles has you set for every occasion.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 months after having my sweet little Sally, I find myself dreaming of the day I can have my body back just for me. A good place to start seems to just be ditching the shapeless basketball shorts and t-shirt and dawning something that shows the curve. Now I feel like I am well on my way thanks to the Women's Bundle Up that is currently going on.
These are the first pair of jeans that I've ever made and although it took quite a bit of time, it was awesome to get that fit just perfectly as I was constructing them. The size was pretty on and the instructions were clear and easy to make the pants turn out looking better than if they were bought at the store. I love that the instructions tell you when to top stitch so they can be so much better than homemade jeans.
To treasure my handi-work I left my autograph on one of my back pockets. Cursive makes for some great clothing art.
And yes, if you were wondering, they are functional, I can easily bend over and pick up my sweet little one.
Now I'm ready for a date or chasing my 3 kids at the park. I truly love this pattern and it has multiple cut lengths (Full Length, Capris, Board Shorts, Shorts with 5 inch inseam, & Shorts with 3 inch inseam). I ended chose the capri for this pair of pants.
If you are looking for more inspiration, there are some really talented bloggers of all shapes and sizes on the blog tour. The variety of styles of this bundle is sure to blow you away so go check them out.
With Love,
Al

2 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING!!!!! Thank you so much for picking my pattern to sew up for the tour, I LOVE that you signed your butt ;o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome. You have convinced me!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Your comments help us evaluate what content is most useful to you by leaving a quick comment.

Post Top Ad